Marfan Association UK
- Address: Rochester House, 5 Aldershot Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 3NG
- Tel:01252 810 472
- Fax:01252 810 473
- Email: [email protected]
Map for Marfan Association UK
Answerphone: 01252 617 320.
Marfan syndrome is an inherited disorder of connective tissue which affects many organ systems, including eyes, lungs, heart, skeleton and blood vessels.
- supports patients and their families through the trauma of diagnosis via a national network
- writes and distributes educational literature for the public and medical sector
- fosters research projects
- holds an annual Marfan Information Day.
There are 25 national support groups, and the Association founded the Marfan European Support Network in 1991. We also raise awareness of the problems associated with visual impairment.
Annual membership: £18 (UK) or £25 (overseas).
Publication: 'Marfan in Touch' newsletter twice yearly.
Registered charity no 802727.
- Support groups
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 5 April 2017