- Tel:08450 758 114
- Email: [email protected]
- Opening times:
Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 12 noon and 4.00pm to 6.30pm.
Olivia’s Vision is a charity that aims to:
- protect and promote the health of Uveitis sufferers
- offer advice and support throughout the UK to people diagnosed with Uveitis, their carers, family and friends
- provide information about and raise public understanding of Uveitis
- enhance programmes which support early diagnosis and screening
- support and fundraise for further research into the nature, causes, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure of all forms of Uveitis
- help attract, train and retain the Ocular Immunology workforce of the future via a Mentoring Scheme
- promote, sustain and increase included and collective knowledge and understanding of Uveitis and associated eye diseases by training and research
- campaign to improve the lives of those affected by Uveitis and associated eye diseases.
- Support groups
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 13 February 2018