RNIB Pears Centre for Specialist Learning
- Address: Wheelwright Lane, Ash Green, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 9RA
- Tel:024 7636 9500
- Email: [email protected]
- Opening times:
We offer a 24-hour care service, 7 days a week. Our school office hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. We welcome visits from parents, carers, children, other family members and professionals. Please contact us to arrange a suitable time.
Map for RNIB Pears Centre for Specialist Learning
At RNIB Pears Centre, we offer personalised education, care, health support and therapies to children and young people with complex needs and vision impairment, from birth to the age of 19.
Our school’s specialist education and therapies celebrate a child’s abilities and encourage all of their senses. Our children’s home offers 24-hour care all year round, with waking night staff in spacious bungalows. We also offer nursing care as a step-down from hospital for children and young people with high health and medical needs (including long-term ventilation or life-threatening or life-limiting conditions).
Needs we support:
- Vision impairment
- Multi-sensory impairment (deafblindness)
- Significant learning difficulties and disabilities
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Physical disabilities
- Communication difficulties
- Additional medical and healthcare needs
- Additional emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Book your visit today!
- Health and social care
- Tactile products
- Low vision aids
- Trips and outings
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
- Learning braille
- Educational support
- Learning Moon
- Computer skills
- Assistive technology training
- Respite care
- Travel training
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 9 June 2017