- Address: 50, Gillespie Crescent, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH10 4JB
- Tel:0131 229 1456
- Email: [email protected]
- Opening times:
- Monday 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday 9am - 5pm
- Thursday 9am - 5pm
- Friday 9am - 5pm
Royal Blind is Scotland's largest visual impairment organisation. We create life changing opportunities for visually impaired children and adults from across Scotland and the rest of the UK. We run the following services:
- The Royal Blind School - specialist education for young people aged up to 18 years.
- Royal Blind Learning Hub - supporting teachers of visually impaired pupils in the mainstream sector
- Forward Vision - a residential and respite service for young adults aged 17-25.
- Braeside House - a care home specialising in care for visually impaired older people.
- The Scottish Braille Press - a leading provider of high quality Braille, large print and audio transcription services.
- Kidscene - an after school and holiday club for children with and without disabilities.
We have a sister charity, Scottish War Blinded, that supports visually impaired veterans across Scotland.
- Educational support
- Braille transcription
- Audio transcription
- Supported housing
- Respite care
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 4 May 2017