RNIB Low Vision Centre - Central London
- Address: 105 Judd Street, London, WC1H 9NE
- Tel:020 7391 2241
- Email: [email protected]
- Opening times:
- Monday 9.30am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9.30am - 5pm
- Wednesday 9.30am - 5pm
- Thursday 9.30am - 5pm
- Friday 9.30am - 5pm
Map for RNIB Low Vision Centre - Central London
RNIB's Low Vision Centre is a partnership project between RNIB, and the Clinical Commissioning Groups and Local Authorities in Camden, Islington and Kensington and Chelsea. If you are a resident of any of these boroughs, you can be referred to the centre for help.
The centre provides help to people diagnosed as having low vision. Each person is:
- assessed by a rehabilitation officer
- assessed by an optometrist to see which magnifying devices or other equipment will help the person in their daily life
- given training in the use of equipment.
Who can refer people to us?
- Hospital eye services
- Occupational therapists
- Optometrists (such as high street opticians)
- You can refer yourself.
- Low vision services
- Low vision aids
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 10 August 2017