- Address: Wolverhampton Road East, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV4 6GA
- Tel:01902 882170
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for Beacon Court
Beacon Court is a development of 71 apartments offering special accommodation for the elderly visually impaired. Each two-bedroom apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, a walk in shower room, gas central heating and warden call.
We encourage our residents to live a normal life and look after themselves as far as they can, but with support from our staff. We always try to promote independence and choice.
Beacon court also offers short or long term respite stay, so families and carers can take a well deserved break in the knowledge that their loved ones will be well looked after.
- Varied programme of social activities and outings
- Good transport links and parking
- Private and social service referrals welcomed
- Chiropody, optician, physiotherapy, dentistry and hairdressing can all be arranged
- Meals can be taken with your relative
- Regular visits and services by local clergy
- Hearing loop
- On site access to resource room, day and social groups
- Clubs and classes
- Trips and outings
- Supported housing
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 27 March 2015