- Address: Lantern House, 102 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3UB
- Tel:020 7403 6184
- Email: [email protected]
- Opening times:
Map for BlindAid
BlindAid works to improve the social welfare of blind and partially sighted people living in inner London. Offers:
- a home visiting service for social contact, help with reading letters, local news, benefits advice, contacting statutory services.
- telephone support service
- agent for the British Wireless for the Blind Fund
- small grants for household items, white goods, computers, video magnifiers and specialist software
- a home-visiting benefits advice service for service users.
Covers the following London boroughs: Camden, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington and the City, Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster.
Free classes in IT, arts and crafts, cooking and healthy eating, dance, exercise, yoga and creative writing living in Southwark, Kensington and Chelsea and Tower Hamlets. Call Clarissa Ferguson 0207 403 6184 or email [email protected] for more details.
- Benefits advice
- Grants and funding
- Loan equipment
- Telephone befriending service
- Home visiting
- Emotional support
- Community advice
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 27 October 2017