Civil Legal Advice
Map for Civil Legal Advice
Civil Legal Advice (CLA) provides free, confidential and independent legal advice for people living in England and Wales.
If you’re eligible, you can get help from CLA for problems including:
- debt, if your home is at risk
- housing, if you’re homeless or at risk of being evicted
- domestic abuse
- separating from an abusive partner, when you’re making arrangements for children or sorting out money and property
- a child being taken into care
- special education needs
- some child abduction cases
You can also text ‘legalaid’ and your name to 80010 to ask CLA to call you back. This costs the same as a normal text message.
- Equality advice