Herefordshire Vision Links
These are the opening hours for the Resource Centre
Map for Herefordshire Vision Links
The charity works to promote the welfare of blind and partially sighted people living in the county of Herefordshire offering advice and information.
Other services include:
- resource centre of useful aids and equipment
- home visiting service
- hospital information service
- five blind clubs with talks and trips
- newsletter three times a year, in large print or on tape
- Talking Book service run on behalf of Social Services.
Previously known as Herefordshire Association for the Blind.
- Low vision aids
- Loan equipment
- Clubs and classes
- Trips and outings
- Home visiting
- Community advice