Radnor Association for the Blind
The group is open to all visually impaired Radnorshire residents. Membership of the society office people with a visual impairment social outings, support and contact throughout the Radnorshire area.
- take part in our meetings
- Volunteer for a project
- In the summer, we hold our AGM at the Metropole in Llandrindod Wells, a fabulous meal, a little entertainment and all with likeminded people for company and it's all free to members!
- free advice to clients about services in the area
- a Christmas dinner with entertainment to all our members
- a free summer trip to members
- a Spring and Autumn Tea Party
- hardship grants to help towards the cost of equipment to help people with visual impairment
- Grants and funding
- Social functions
- Trips and outings
- Community advice
- Form fill service