St John's Guild
- Address: Ground Floor Office Suite, Sovereign House, 12-14 Warwick Street, Earlsdon, Coventry, CV5 6ET
- Tel:024 7671 4241
- Email: [email protected]
Map for St John's Guild
St. John’s Guild seeks to offer services to reduce the loneliness and isolation of those with sight loss and to encourage independent living. The Guild supports over 20 member branches throughout England.
- provides spiritual and practical support to people who are blind, deaf/blind and partially sighted within the Church of England
- promotes retreats and pilgrimages to Walsingham for Guild members and others
- publishes literature in braille, large print, audiotape and on USB stick
- publishes a newsletter and magazine three times a year in large print, braille, cassette tape and on USB stick.
- delivers disability awareness training, specialising in visual impairment and can deliver talks about ST John's guild. Any group of any age may contact them for this service.
The guild also have a mobile contact number which is: 07879 465173
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 18 January 2018