Wheels for Wellbeing
- Address: Wheels for Wellbeing Office, 336 Brixton Road, London, SW9 7AA
- Tel:020 7346 8482
- Email: [email protected]
- Opening times:
Visits to the Office by appointment only.
Wheels for Wellbeing exists to ensure that everyone can share in the joy and many benefits of cycling, regardless of any physical, health, mental or psychological barriers they may experience.
- drop-in cycling sessions with a wide variety of standard and non-standard cycles, including tandems
- regular off-road cycle sessions with a wide variety of standard and non-standard cycles, including tandems
- discovery sessions where people can try various types of accessible cycles
- expert advice and assistance
Wheels for Wellbeing leads the Cycling for All inclusive network for London, which aims to support more disabled and older Londoners to cycle regularly.
- Clubs and classes
- Trips and outings
- Other sports
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 3 May 2018