Kate Meads Associates
Kate Meads Associates are specialist Occupational Therapists helping people across the UK to develop, regain and maintain their daily living and work skills.
Working with people who are suffering from a range of physical, mental or developmental conditions, including those with sight loss. This can be caused from difficulties at birth or as the result of an accident or illness.
They consider areas such as:
- Assessment of current needs and barriers to occupational performance
- Environmental assessment/adaptation
- Minor aids and adaptations
- Adapting to change in occupational functioning
- Problem solving
- Equality advice
- Local authority social care
- Health and social care
- Emotional support
- Everyday living skills
- Educational support