Map for Online Today
Technology can make life easier when you have sight or hearing problems, but knowing where to start isn't always easy.
We're helping people with sensory loss gain the basic skills and confidence to use technology and get online.
We're providing support in lots of ways, from home visits to one to one and group sessions, nationwide workshops and events. After talking through your needs, our team will be on hand to give you tailored support and advice, which could include:
- Showing you how to use your tablet or e-reader
- Support with setting up and using your smartphone
- Showing you how to browse websites and explore online
- Setting up your email account
- Helping you to chat online using Skype
- Opportunities to try out some of these products and find out what suits you best
- Making the most of features on these products to help you use them more easily, including apps
- Home visiting
- Computer skills
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 24 May 2016