Integrated Children’s Services Devon - Rehabilitation Officers for Visually Impaired Children (ROVIC) Service
- Address: Integrated Children’s Services Devon (Virgincare), Single Point of Access Team , Habilitation Officer for VI Children Services, 1a Capital Court, Bittern Road, , Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, EX2 7FW
- Tel:0330 0245 321
- Email: [email protected]
Map for Integrated Children’s Services Devon - Rehabilitation Officers for Visually Impaired Children (ROVIC) Service
ROVIC provides habilitation and rehabilitation training, as well as support and liaison eye services within eye clinics in hospitals across Devon. Providing advice, information, assessment, guidance and skills training on approaches and practice to encourage, motivate and support an individual’s development in the presence of visual impairment/deafblindness/multi-sensory impairment.
Alongside habilitation and rehabilitation provision, we provide specialist and holistic assessments for children and young people (0-18 years) who have a combination of sensory impairments.
They can also provide information relating to:
- Care and support for deafblind children and young people.
- Benefits and concessions specific to visual impairment and registration status
- Local and national resources, services, and provisions
- Advice and information for parents and carers
- Awareness and training related to visual or multi-sensory impairment
- Benefits advice
- Hospital information
- Everyday living skills
- Educational support
- Eye health advice
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 6 June 2018