Helping Hands Home Care
Map for Helping Hands Home Care
Helping Hands Home Care have been offering home care services for over 30 years. They pride themselves on offering care for those with sight loss. You can choose to have 24-hour live-in care, or scheduled visiting care at regular times each week.
Helping Hands carers can help you with a number of tasks, including:
* safely moving around your home
* administering medication
* personal care – such as bathing – getting dressed
* preparing and cooking meals
* household chores – such as washing & ironing clothes – vacuuming
* caring for your pets
* running errands – collecting prescriptions or doing the weekly shop
* as well as providing you with companionship – such as chats over a cup of tea or joining you on day trips.
Please contact Helping Hands on the number above or visit their website for further information.
- Health and social care
- Home visiting
- Emotional support
- Shopping assistance
- Respite care