Sight Scotland Family Wellbeing Service
Map for Sight Scotland Family Wellbeing Service
The Family Wellbeing Service offers a range of support to individuals and families who are impacted by sight loss.
This service allows us to reach out to communities so that we can help people impacted by sight loss, at any stage from the point of diagnosis, offering direct support to individuals, families, friends and carers, regardless of age.
• help with information about sight loss conditions
• provide emotional support
• provide information and advice about equipment, low vision aids, IT and assistive technology
• help with benefits, grants and financial support.
We can make referrals to our Rehabilitation Team and we can signpost to other local support groups.
You can access the service through our Family Wellbeing Support Line.
This is a free, confidential service for families and carers of people with sight loss in Scotland.
Specialist advisors are available Monday to Friday, 9-5pm to answer calls to the Freephone number.
- Benefits advice
- Grants and funding
- Support groups
- Emotional support
- Sign posting and general information